We are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, sunrooms, hardscape patios and shade structures. We seek professionals with established expertise in residential design and the ability to identify customer’s requirements and design and sell our custom building solutions. Previous sales experience is a plus, but strong inter-personal communication skills are required, as are excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and ability to follow our documented processes.
Responsible for all sales activities. Diligently follow-up leads received through various sources including Archadeck generated, self-generated, referrals, trade alliances, trade organization, etc. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales/Marketing plan which meets both personal and business goals of expanding customer base and satisfaction. Work to the achievement of company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term relationships. Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Ensure that each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from our marketing activities and self-generated marketing activities.
• Actively pursue self-generating leads by participating in local trade organizations, trade alliances with industry-related products/services, and relationships with local architects.
• Anticipate and participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
• Identify, qualify sales prospects, contact, and follow through to close per the company’s documented sales process.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain current product knowledge of the deck, porch, and outdoor living product categories.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of all available sales materials.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client database list.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Follow-up with clients for the collection of payments based upon the terms of the sales contract.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions to satisfy their needs.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
• Participates and contributes in educational programs offered through Archadeck of Columbus.