We are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, sunrooms, hardscape patios and shade structures. We seek construction professionals with established expertise in hardscape construction on residential building & remodeling projects. Previous construction experience with hardscape projects is required, as are strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and the ability to follow our documented processes.
Responsibility of Subcontractor:
1) To construct Archadeck hardscape projects as awarded, using the appropriate Archadeck Construction Master File Details and Quality Assurance Checklists.
2) To deliver the finished product to the satisfaction of the contract specifications, customer expectations, building officials and Archadeck of Columbus.
Scope of the work:
- Coordinate your employees to insure they understand and work to construction drawings in compliance with Master * File Details and Quality Assurance Checklist
- Check construction drawings with sales design drawing to ensure adequacy and accuracy of information.
- Check materials delivered against take-off and inform us of shortages. This will allow for the prompt delivery of missing items and uninterrupted workflow.
- Establish and follow a schedule with Archadeck of Columbus.
- Maintain an orderly job site – clean up daily and assure safety practices are utilized.
- Maintain positive relations with customers. Refer all problems to Archadeck of Columbus for resolution. Contact us if necessary to resolve it immediately.
- Comply with Subcontractor Agreement as signed.
Ideal Subcontractor Characteristics:
- Neat Appearance.
- Good communication/people skills.
- Willing to learn and ability to work independently to the Master File details and Quality Assurance Checklist.
Technical: (To determine competence to produce all types of Archadeck Hardscape projects as per our standards)
- Experience in all types of hardscape construction including patios, outdoor kitchens, fire features, and retaining walls
- Ability to read and interpret plans and check take-offs
- Ability to lay out footings or foundations
- Ability to determine elevations and slope
- Thorough background in good installation techniques, determining soil type, proper compaction techniques, etc.
- Access to all necessary tools and equipment to complete an Archadeck Hardscape Project
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Concrete Paver Installer training a plus
- National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) Segmental Retaining Wall training a plus